Monday, May 30, 2011

How to build a RC boat - Pt 1

How to build a RC boat - Pt 1 Video Clips. Duration : 4.98 Mins.


I will guide you through the steps I went through my generation to show boat rc. I'm not really demonstrate construction, because this is my first boat and too complex to actually my video. Woodworking hobby DIY to build the RC boat, like a boat electric remote control. In this part I show the basic structure of the boat. Part 1

Tags: how, to, build, an, rc, boat, hobbies, remote, control, diy, how-to, woodwork, woodworking, wood, shop, workshop, woodshop, woodturning, woodturner, woodworker, projects, project, easy, simple, water, lake, sea, plane, helicopter, hovercraft, balsa, pine, MDF, plywood, exercise, exersise, workout, hobby, gaming, playing, aircraft, airplane, fitness, loss

remote controls for rc cars frigidaire pure source 2 water filter bbq grills for boats

No comments:

Post a Comment