Thursday, September 8, 2011

Single helicopter rotor blades. (Experiment)

Single helicopter rotor blades. (Experiment) Video Clips.





* Please read before commenting * This "proof of concept" is through the use of a full suspension, tested powered rotor head. This is not a gyro. I am aware that others tried in other countries, but I have my own design. Congratulations to those who have already done. "Who dares nothing, need not expect anything" is my motto. Then make a video on a single 3 days ago Bladed Props for aircraft, I was asked if the theory could be applied to helicopters. I guessed yes, butnecessary to determine safe. The theory is that "a knife, causing some turbulence, which is charged to the other knives. Remove the blade and make the individual a little 'longer. It will be quieter and consume less energy. With my Kyosho Hyperfly Apache as a testing, I have with a flying machine that is quieter, consumes less energy and is as agile as if not more than the stock configuration.'s more to boot, there is no tail rotor, I had the idea for my patent attorney filedIf a missing blade justify a patent, but I doubt it. You can find a leaf flying machines ever launched after this proof of concept video is analyzed. If so, great, because that's what drives us all to be successful, however. I think the reason it produces a lot of our facilities abroad, it is because people are afraid to try stuff here, is based out of fear or risk of failure of the hypothesis. But for me, I'll try anything, no matter how wild, win or lose and...

Keywords: Aviation, History, breakthrough, aeromodeling, rc, helicopter, one, single, rotor, blade, bladed, prop, propeller, Kyosho, Hyperfly, Apache, NOTAR, Hitec, RCD, Great, Planes, afterdarkled, lights, micro, servos, BEC, ESC, Zero, Zerotoys, Science, zeroblaster, Shooting, Stars, gun, luminescent, combat, toroid, effect, scientific, Xheli, Nitroplanes, hobbyking, Helipal, heliguy, hobbypartz, willygoat, disneystore, Dave, Herbert, Nightflyyer

kluge luggage Ikea Tv Stands For Lcd Tvs

No comments:

Post a Comment