Friday, November 18, 2011

1 brand Helicopter. Both rotors. These are brand 400 experiments.

1 brand Helicopter. Both rotors. These are brand 400 experiments. Video Clips.





*** Please read before Commenting*** I have only been experimenting with this stuff for 2 weeks just on a whim. Maybe some of you naysayer armchair pilots who tell me it wont work when it does, could learn to fly a helicopter well enough to try this and find out for yourself. After all these 1 bladed videos I've made, some folks still don't understand the theory and tell me it cant work or why it wont, even when it does! I found that it takes less power to turn one blade than 2, And if you know about Blade 400s, you can hear that it isn't spinning any faster to create lift, it is spinning slower. And since there is no turbulence from the missing blade for the good blade to run into, it runs smoother. *So you asked for it, a Single Tail Rotor too! And for those who sat that say it can't work, I think by now you should see I have proven this concept does work, even if it is only a model. Remember all real planes started with models first. This is a model, and since the concept may not be new, today's technologies could prove this cost effective and a conservative alternative. That said, plus proving the Single Blade Rotor head concept to myself in my past single blade rotor videos, led me to this next step, a Cyclic Collective Pitch Helicopter. I used my Blade 400 for this experiment. Since having success with my truly one bladed helicopter, the Hyperfly with no tail rotor blades, this was just as natural and easy to do. Well as you saw, it flew great in the gym. So to see ...

Keywords: Tail, Rotor, Horizon, Hobby, Blade, 400, Science, Experiment, Physics, AMA, Aviation, History, breakthrough, aeromodeling, rc, helicopter, one, single, bladed, prop, propeller, Kyosho, Hyperfly, Apache, NOTAR, Nitroplanes, afterdarkled, lights, nightflyyer, Dave, Herbert, hobbypartz, Xheli, zerotoys, Zeroblaster, toysrus, Hobbyking, Helipal

cloth diaper fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment