Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cat VS. Helicopter

Cat VS. Helicopter On YouTube.





It's me, Snebe, and this is a classic from the glory days, the wonderful time before my nemesis, Shadow, moved in! This is my favorite toy and here I am battling it out for hopefully a win. I have played with this thing for hundreds of hours, and no, the tiny styrofoam and plastic Air Hogs Havoc Helicopter has never hurt me! But I've sure hurt it a few times! Do not try this at home or at all, leave the stunts to us professionals.

Tags: exotic, shorthair, kitten, cat, air, hogs, havoc, remote, control, helicopter, pet, animal, persian, vs.chopper, versus, funny, home, video, toy, play, playing, fun, scratch, blades, paw, claws, teeth, jumps, dodge, catzilla, helicat

motobecane mountain bikes plastic swimming pool

No comments:

Post a Comment