Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My R / C catapult launches all types of machines!

My R / C catapult launches all types of machines! On YouTube.





Thanks for the design and support of my YT channel. I appreciate it. I decided to have some fun 'in this to have 300 videos, and start all types of models from my desk NightFlyyer a catapult launcher. If you are not Jeff Martin for help with the cameras and to encourage me, I would not do. So grateful to Jeff. (Www.youtube.com) The jets are all from Nitro Planes (www.jdoqocy.com) So, thanks again and I hope you enjoy these 24 minute television show. BetterRegards, Dave Herbert AMA 8221 CD / LM-www.rc Television.org

Tags: Xheli, Nitroplanes, R/C, Helicopter, Jet, F-18, submarine, fly, Storm, launcher, Mini, marines, catapult, Dave, Herbert, Nightflyyer

sofa mart Esha Food Processor mayan hammock

No comments:

Post a Comment